Covid-19 booster vaccinations: You can have your seasonal booster (autumn booster) if it's been at least 3 months since you had your previous dose and you fall into one of the following categories:
- at high risk due to a health condition
- at high risk because of a weakened immune system
- lives with someone who has a weakened immune system
- living or working in a care home for older people
- a frontline health and social care worker
- aged 50 or over (Please note that the first phase of the autumn roll-out will be targeting those aged 65 years and over)
Autumn Flu vaccinations will be available at Rillwood surgery from early October 2022 for our patients in the following categories: 1) 65 years of age and over and 2) under 65 years of age and in a clinical `at-risk' category as defined by NHS England. Please contact us from 5th October 2022 to book your appointment
April 2021 News
Training and Teaching
You may be aware that most of the GPs at Danes Camp & Rillwood Medical Practice Partnership have significant experience as GP trainers providing education and clinical supervision for Medical Students and GP Registrars at Danes Camp Medical Centre.
In engaging the same GP trainers it is anticipated that Rillwood Medical Centre will also become a training practice for Medical Students and Registrars from as early as the end of April 2021.
Our qualified GP trainers will be actively involved in mentoring and supervising each clinical consultation. You will be informed if a student or registrar will be taking a role in your consultation (telephone or face-to-face) and your consent will be sought prior to them consulting with you. They are bound by the same rules of confidentiality and professional conduct as all of our regularly employed clinicians.
CQC Overall Rating for Rillwood M.C.
CQC Detailed Ratings for Rillwood Medical Centre
How to securely view your medical records online.
1) Register in person at Reception. Proof of personal ID will be required.
2) Sign in at systmonline.tpp-uk.com using the username & password generated for you by the surgery.
On the 3rd May 2017 our clinical system changed from EMISWeb to SystmOne. Patients who were registered for Online Access via EMISWeb will need to contact the surgery to obtain their new log-in details and will need to bring at least one form of photo ID. New users can also register for access to the Online services. Please ask the surgery for a sign-up form and further details.
Once you are registered for the Online Service you can begin using it by going to Quick Links on the right hand side of this page and clicking on `Online Services'.